Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How come I can't remember somone who I love... I can't remember their obverse?

I just don't remember the opening he looks. I remember his voice, his actions, but I cannot remember his facade. It's been a while since I've specified him maybe 4 months or so.How come I can't remember somone who I love... I can't remember their obverse?
That is mundane to not remember the opening someone looks.
Try not thinking of his face, but instead ponder of time you saw him (a specific memory)...then you might be capable of visualize him...
Also, if you don't stare at his face regularly...you may not know how to make a mental picture of him. Because you don't own to focus in decree to hear someone's voice, or smell them...those memories become engrained in your mind more glibly...
There is nothing wrong beside you...or your love for that person. It pure and simply have to do with the stimulus of your sences.and your brain have the ability to translate those stimuli from your working memory to your long occupancy memory. And then human being capable of recall those memories on command.
mental blocks are common if it be around the time you where going through puberty. Maybe you get hurt by the break-up and to self protect your own mind ... it try's to forget him.
you obviously do not love him =(.
Maybe you loved him for what he did for you not for him...himself

No comments:

Post a Comment