Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I stop doing this? sleep consumption?

this is kind of degrading but it freaked me out when they told me & I don't even know where or who to turn to for back or how to make it stop. A few years ago my sister said she be up late & I come into the kitchen & made myself a full meal...within my sleep! I didn't think much just about it I thought she was comedy, until this morning my brother and my mom both said theyve seen it too...that I'll grasp up and eat some food and next lay down again w/out ever waking up. This is exclusion from everything I'm doing when awake during the day and it scare me 'coz it could even be dangerous! How do I stop it if I don't even realize what I'm doing contained by the first place?How do I stop doing this? sleep consumption?
Oh wow! Finally! I didn't realize this happened to anyone else! I used to do this alot! I have a lot of vitamin/mineral/protein deficiency at the time though, so that's what my therapist chalked it up to. I don't know your history, but possibly that's why you're doing this too.
I used to put stuff in the oven. Like frozen pizzas, and afterwards lay back down and not wake up up until my smoke dectector went stale. It got so discouraging at one point, I would tie my refrigerator and cupboards shut at night when I go to bed.
Some other options are to use child sanctuary locks on all food cabinet, tie bells to your refrigerator, there are even sensors you could put on your door that will step off if someone open it before disarming it.
Thanks, at most minuscule now I know I'm not some sort of freak!
Ask your doctor to do a sleep study on you. This is merely another form of sleepwalking. Yes, it could be dangerous. Depending on what you are ingestion, or doing in your sleep, it could enjoy multiple effects on you and those around you. Sleepwalking is never safe. Get back, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment