Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How does the weather affect your mood?

How does the weather affect your mood?
Often people perceive happier during the spring and summer and more depressed during the fall and winter. Also, pouring and cold days tend to put people within a worse mood.
A lot of of the difference in our mood seem to be linked near light. The longer hours of daylight and the sun surrounded by the summer tend to trigger happier moods. This is why the effect of weather seems to be more pronounced surrounded by regions further from the equator.
When it rains, I grain tired and lonely
When it snows, I feel close to being adventurous
When it is Sunny I discern happy, excited and free
it is call seasonal depression when it becomes winter i seize really depressed doc. told me to use high voltage lights..don't assistance my light bill any..
when it's drizzling I get hyper and cheery and pensive.
When the spring comes I capture more depresed than usuall.
I often be aware of gloomy and down in the dumps on rainy days; jovial and energized on sunny days.
Low barometric pressure, as when its rainy and cloudy, make me sluggish and subdued.

  • rss feed viewer widget
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment