Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I catch information on mental ward?

I know this psychopath that has begin to worry me and have become a danger to himself, and possibly others around him. I desperately involve information on mental facilities that can back him out. Any information on any facility in the Sacramento, California region would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.How do I catch information on mental ward?
There is a great Hospital here with great programs. It is surrounded by California and a bit of a drive but would be worth it. It is called Del Amo and you can check it out on the Internet. Any local hospital that have a psyche ward will do for safety and to return with him regulated on meds. You can go to any local ER and if they do not hold the facilities near they will transfer him. I hope he get the care he needs~
Call the police.
You enjoy to call the police and later they can take him to the hospital and he will seize treatment, but only if your claims are true or if he agrees. You may in recent times think he is a difficulty, when in genuineness he's just acting bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment