Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do i perform smaller amount clumsy and smaller number of a klutz?

i FALL and/or trip very slickly. over anything and everything. I really want to stop that habit but i dont know how.. im not dictum i want to be flawless but i just want to somehow lessen the obsession. i fall/trip when i really dont intend to. can you help..?How do i perform smaller amount clumsy and smaller number of a klutz?
I thought I be a klutz too but then I found out I'm nearsighted. You may want to draw from your eyes checked to make sure you don't hold this problem..good luck!
You will hold less problems if you newly slow down your movements.
Also walking meditation will help like mad.
i am a klutzy person and i found that if i reallllly concentrate on my movements and to slow down. this help a lot. also, don't wear heels. stick to the appropriate ol' fashioned flat bottomed shoes. i hoped this helped you.
:]]
concentrate on where on earth you are going
You said it in your question--ACT!!
You ACT clumsy. It's adjectives an ACT. Stop ACTing that way, and ACT similar to you have poise and exquisiteness and a regal bering. Practice, practice, practice!
i use the word "awareness"
next to regards to concerned
to my surroundings
and my own behavior
simply be "aware"
watch what is scheduled around you
and watch what you create
settle down and breathe
and you'll find an more comfortable instrument to relate with the world

No comments:

Post a Comment