Saturday, October 23, 2010

How different is Cymbalta to Zoloft?

My zoloft is very expensive to find filled at the pharmacy and i enjoy no health insurance so my mother get her cymbalta free but she doesnt take it, so she be wondering for a way to rescue money if i would start the cymbalta, do u happen to know if they are anything alike?How different is Cymbalta to Zoloft?
Zoloft have a generic, and so, you should get that. Generic Zoloft is profoundly cheaper than name brand Cymbalta.
Cymbalta is also used for backache along with Depression. You can not become addicted to Cymbalta but you can to Zoloft. I won't trendsetter you but you should never take anyone Else's drug even if it is your Moms. Your system may react differently. Do you hold a clinic in your nouns that you can go to. Go ahead and try the Cymbalta. I'm on it and I hold not had any problems. E-mail me please and communicate me how it works for you okay. I'll ask my doctor in broad the difference in his inference. Good Luck-I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment