Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I hair my emotion?

How do I hide emotion of irritation and fear? I surface that when I'm irritated or scared other nation can tell. For instance if a conflict of aggression erupts directed at me, I've be told that I get a "upset face". I really want to conceal these emotions and keep hold of a face of confidence.How do I hair my emotion?
Well, I know from personal experience that it is not apt to hide your emotion. But you came to the right creature to find out how to hide them, if you really want to. Okay. When you start impression something like this irritation and/or fear-- you must be aware of your emotion to successfully hide your emotions-- you must hold on to the same frontage you had on in the past the comment or whatever happen happened. Just don't show what your notion. You have to pick how you want to be other. Decide if you want to always be relaxed or sad or cracked or whatever. Once you put this into accomplishment, you must stick to that one feeling always-- no thing what happens. This track, you will be immune to this feeling and you can consequently easily cover up everything. Knowing and being successful contained by hiding your emotions give you the power to lie, to sneak, to... play poker! lol. Good luck beside whatever you settle on to do.
do not hide them. embrace it. see why you surface this way. forget others and their words. write down ur thoughts.
Put a scrap bad over your director.
it takes a REAL soul to not be afraid to show emotion...i be emotionally incarcerated since i was 4 yrs old(traumatic childhood event) i am 37 presently and i just well-read how to feel almost 4 yrs ago...my emotion are in income letters on my sleeve and so what, i can quality, dont hide your emotion becuase they will always surface subsequent and sometimes they surface in selfdestructive ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment