Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do i know if i'm depressed?

i feel depressed. i'm going to be 16 and everyone is shifting around me. ppl are becoming potheads..partying. i feel moved out out and i dont like how i look...i other feel dismal and iwant to cry.How do i know if i'm depressed?
I am not sure if you have the condition depression I would check it out do some research..
Have you talked to anyone in the order of these feelings? The best article to do is if you feel you're more depressed than middle-of-the-road, is to find someone you trust and talk to them almost it.
Failing that, you could talk to your college consoler.
If you are depressed, it's not the end of the world. I've be living with bipolar and social anxiety for ten years and I'm still here.
Find someone to verbalize to. It will help.
You are worrying something like the wrong things!
One GOOD friend is better than 100 potheads
Hopefully you have parents who contemplation.
Talk with them...
And,
I'm guessin' you are immensely attractive !
You've got the classic defence of being a young person. You're not depressed; on the contrary you're react normally. People doing drugs and partying, making a mess of their natural life. find a good friend! I know you probably enjoy one already, but good kids hang up with honourable kids. You're a good kid. If you want to cry, sometimes adjectives you have to do IS cry. Let it out, (I know it sounds cheesy) but lately cry and tell yourself whats wrong. Looks honestly don't concern; real culture who are worth getting to know won't care. I hope this help.

  • swollen from biting nails
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment