Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I stop likely time to move about by faster?

I don't even know why I do. I am always prepared time to go faster so I can verbs the next entity. But of the time I have nil to do. I know its part of my depression, I don`t know anxiety too, but you can add adjectives the meds and therapy you want surrounded by. I feel resembling I am throwing my life away by doing this, but I don't know how to stop.How do I stop likely time to move about by faster?
Sucks doesn't it? Been near. Find something that really, really feels pious to do and do that as much as you can. ( If it is healthy! ). Help someone else, volunteer, drop by with the elderly. The days that drag on and on, adopt them, veg, watch tv, read, do your nail if you are a girl! Put your shoes on and walk for an hour, progress to the library, you have to faint the chaos within your mind. Try an alternative therapy, go and get a massage, meditate, read a book in the order of something that has other interested you, put on music that you love and dance, GOOD LUCK! It get better. Honest!
Time passed slower when you were younger because you hadn't experienced much of it. As the years shift buy, you get more and more experience near time.
It's like rime cream. One bite of ice cream is great, but the more rime cream you've had, the harder it is for it to essence great anymore.
Can you make time travel faster? me either. So the individual suggestion I have is simply TRY to enjoy the moment you are within. Enjoy what you are doing at any particular time. There may be a lesson surrounded by whats going on around you. I find peace in focusing on the here and very soon and not worrying about tomorrow. I hope you can too. Enjoy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment