Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I do an intervention?

without any support from other house members? I will lift it on myself, but how do I do it?It's my sis, she's off the hook, stripping, drugging, getting play the drums up by her drug dealer boyfriend..she's moarning the loss of our mother..How do I do an intervention?
YOU HAVE TO FIND A PLACE THAT WILL TAKE HER. THEN YOU GET EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT LOVES HER TO GO SOME PLACE WERE THEY CAN TALK TO HER WITH OUT HER KNOWING. THEN IF SHE SAYS SHE WON'T GO THEN YOU HAVE TO START TAKING THING AWAY FROM HER LIKE HELPING HER WITH ANYTHING . EVEN IF HER BOYFRIEND BEATS ON HER. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE EASY SO IF THAT IS WHAT YOUR WANTING THEN YOU'RE TRYING TO DO THE WRONG THING. AND YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE IS FOR THIS BECAUSE IF THEIR NOT THEN EVERYTHING YOU DID IS FOR NOTHING
not sure but u should lug her to a counsler.

No comments:

Post a Comment