Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I bring back the tracking device out of my come first?

I have a tracking device that be implanted by aliens and now the FBI is after me what do I do?How do I bring back the tracking device out of my come first?
Well, what you necessitate to do first is.huh.did you hear that? You want me to do what...? Sorry, they are talking to me again. First you call for to stop, drop and roll.no wait, that's while you are alight. You need to guzzle plenty of greens with fiber.no..that's if your constipated...I hold no answer for this. I guess, call the phone number on the side of the device that be implanted in your noggin and be sure to win the serial number. Call them and let them know that it wasn't nice of them to....WHAT....I will not rub cottage cheese on my stomach and sing the issue from Titanic!! Sorry I have to run, my aliens are calling.
Call Hannibal Lector.
You stop looking for attention. ;-) You stop using classic, overused examples for people to come and bring up to date you you have paranoid schizophrenia.
Besides...anyone next to a paranoid schizophrenia disorder wouldn't go on the internet! It's too jammy for the FBI to trace and watch you!
Stop smoking dope or wear tinfoil on your organizer (it doesn't block the signals but lets everyone know you are looney)
Cut your team leader off and throw it within a river. Then the FBI and aliens will jump within after it thinking its you and then we will adjectives be free.
Ha, you must be bored, putting a quetion up like that. Oh, yeah, and, it's a conspiracy!
You can't remove the device, but bin liner the inside and the brim of a baseball hat next to Reynold's Wrap (can't be any other brand) and wearing it will block the signal, unless you are on an airplane.When flying you need another stratum on top. If you use something besides Reynold's Wrap don't blame me for the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment