Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do i put my self into a coma?

i have have enothHow do i put my self into a coma?
Sounds like life span is absolutely worthless to you freshly now. I am really sorry to hear that. I know the sensation of just wanting it adjectives to stop, to become unconscious, but here isn't a safe approach of doing it. Can you get any support? I'm assuming that you don't hold friends or family who can assist you just very soon, or at least it doesn't surface as if they can. So counselling/psychotherapy would be a good place to start. If you're surrounded by the UK you might be able to bring something through your doctor - don't just right to be heard vaguely that you want counselling because later you'll be on an endless waiting catalogue, but explain that you really do feel doomed to failure enough to want out. Your GP might prescribe medication which could be a upright idea for a short while, but I'd suggest you really push to bring back some psychotherapy.
umm i dont think u can why the hell would u want to.. simply go to sleep
wtf is enoth?

No comments:

Post a Comment