Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I bring an online prescription within Australia?

I live in Tasmania and wondering if you could draw from a prescription online without seeing a doctor,How do I bring an online prescription within Australia?
Australia is strict around its pharms. I would reccomend you check out drugbuyers.com a forum where relatives who purchase presciptions online exchange information and ratings on good sites from which to purchase scripts.
You may know how to organise with your regular doctor to issue you a prescription for a condition that you are already individual treated for, if it is likely to verbs long term (like diabetes), and transport is a problem, afterwards you could forward it to an online pharmacy (there are at least 2 surrounded by Oz - use your search engine, or WebFerret), but if I be a doctor, I'd want to see you every 6 months, in individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment