Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How come when I read a original or really any book I can't interpret what i read?

Everytime I have to read a book for college I can sit there and read it but not know what it's more or less or even one of the characters. But when I read like a magazine I comprehend what I just read. If anybody have any idea's on how I can start interpreting what I read and understanding, remembering it, etc. please consent to me know!
Thanks! =]How come when I read a original or really any book I can't interpret what i read?
Maybe because you don't want to or you are thinking while you read, which can loose you focus and you think you are but you are not!
Try to focus on the reading.
I would oblige you, but I sill cant do that. I can read all the time of war novels I want, but I cant sit backbone and read an act of shakespear, or one flew over the cuckoos nest. In my oppinion it is a skill that some family have and others dont, theres zilch you can change something like it, so wait a few years, and you will never requirement to read "literature" again.
I think its a concern of concentration. If you have no problem comprehending and remembering your pleasure reading, consequently the lack of command with your essay books is most likely absence of concentration.
interpreting novels within not an easy responsibility,,,dont be discouraged.read each chapter,paragraph and sentance slowly.you can help yourself to notes or write contained by the margin something that you are have trouble comprehending,also there is zilch wrong with joining a book club,so that you can discuss the book within detail.
never stop reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment