Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How do you write a DSM dianosis? Here is an example of what I be set to: (for depression):?

Bipolar I Disorder, Single Manic Episode. How would you write for for dysthmia? Do you include the the major category and work your means of access down? Here's what I mean: Affective Disorder, Unipolar Depression, Dysthymia. Is that right? It's for my exceptional psych class. Ugh...How do you write a DSM dianosis? Here is an example of what I be set to: (for depression):?
in the dsm-iv multiaxial diagnosis, you simply put 300.4 dysthymia on axis one. the origin you put bipolat and then single episode is because bipolar one can be persistent so thats a specifier. dysthymia has no specifier attached. hope that help
I think you enjoy got right. Good luck near the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment