Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How do you know if you are have a stressed breakdown?

I have have a number of disappointments and anxious times lately. I find my heart race and my breathing short and fast when I start thinking of my problems. I wondered that if I suffered a scared breakdown, how would I know? Are there positive symptoms? Has anyone else had one and how to cope?How do you know if you are have a stressed breakdown?
"Nervous breakdown" is an picturesque term; it isn't used much anymore.
You nouns like you're have panic or anxiety attacks. See a psychiatrist, please. There are meds that can aid a lot. Anxiety disorders can receive worse if not treated.
also check beside a heart doctor the heart does pump faster under some conditions but so does heart.
sounds more similar to panic/anxiety attacks (which can be very weakening nonetheless)- go to a GP and go and get some advice.
shy breakdown used to mean severe depression, bipolar or even a psychotic episode (e.g. schizophrenia) but is a permanent status seldom used now as it is so non-descriptive. doesn't nouns like you're have any of these severe problems but do go to a doctor anyway.
You categorically have anxiety/panic. I be just similar to you and just sympathetic of let it transpire. A year later, I have a severe panick attack where I couldn't breathe, couldn't see, my body go numb, severe chest pains, etc. That's when I got support. I wish I hadn't consent to it get that bleak. I regret that I didn't get aid when I had minor symptoms close to yours. Its a chemical imbalance that cause these symptoms. I got on a prescription and it has changed my energy! I would suggest going to talk to a doctor more or less it. It will be well worth your time! Also know, you won't perceive like this forever, it get soooo much better! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment