Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How is the continuing medical review from Social financial guarantee for disability approaching?

What kind of question do they ask and what do they want from me? I have a review every 3 years the missive saidHow is the continuing medical review from Social financial guarantee for disability approaching?
Hi are you in the UK and is it DLA if so the review we own is basically nourishing all the forms surrounded by again. we do have a review at the social shelter office sometimes. I am exempt from that and depending what mental vigour illness you hold you may be exempt at well. tolerate me know if you are in the UK or where on earth you are at and I will look into it more for you as I have closely of friends all over the world. it also would serve to know why you are on it.
Unless your doctors say you are okay enough to budge off disability and be in motion back to work you are fine. I have breast cancer 5 yrs ago and I have never have a review. If they did I probably wouldn't be eligible anymore but I have another diagnosis i.e..
Well it depends on why your on disability. They will ask you questions concerning your disability and how it affects your day by day life and how it prevents you from mortal able to work. If it's for physcial reason then they'll want to know roughly speaking your limitations and again how it affects your daily vivacity and working. If it's mental then they will ask question about your mental condition. There profession is to try to get you to slip up and utter or do something to prove that your not disabled. This person is a State Licensed Examiner for Social Security, working for them to try to deny folks their benefits and weed out the fakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment