Saturday, October 23, 2010

How different would you live your energy if.?

How different would you live your life if the lone one you had to please be yourself?How different would you live your energy if.?
I always please myself, and when I consistency like I do things for others.. lol. Im other there when relations need me, but I put myself first, and thats how it other will be. People dont appreciate what you do for them most of the time, and I got sick of purely helping others out, and them either expecting more, and more, or a moment ago complaining because its not done exactly how they want it so now I do things adjectives my way when it comes to dependable things, and if they dont like it they do it thierselves. Im not going to step out of my way for others who dont appreciate it, I enjoy more important things to verbs about approaching not stressing myself out so I end up surrounded by a hospital because someone else is never satisfied.. no thank you!.. lol.
Thats a loaded cross-question... It's like axiom 'if I had set then what I know immediately...' Good luck ~ !
OMG! If Ionly had to please myself I woldn't know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment