Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do you control your fears,in the past they eventualy control you?

How do you control your fears,in the past they eventualy control you?
I faced them front on and conquered the majority of them. It really does work.
You obligation to face your fears while they are small. By avoiding you are reinforcing that what you distress is real, and it become ingrained.
I think of my suspicion as a lion. The fear starts out as a cub, tiny and tenancy, no real threat. Through avoidance I nurture that cub, keeping it with me. It get bigger and bigger, stronger, and more agressive. The more time that passes the harder the panic is to control.
By facing your fears and not avoiding the situation you are not allowing the fear to grow and whip over.

No comments:

Post a Comment