Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I become a Ninja...?

I want to become a ninja. can someone help me. Please I love you mwaHow do I become a Ninja...?
put a ninja costume on, capture some weapons (those naruto toys from toys r us will suffice for now), and monitor reruns of kung-fu or the karate kid movies to pick up some moves.
hehehe
lol
look fo a ninjutsu dojo in your nouns!
Go to youtube and search for "urban ninja". Thats a perfect place to get your design. Oh and post a vid!
ninja may have be an assassin or spy in Japanese culture, usually trained for stealth. Appearing surrounded by fourteenth century feudal Japan, and active from the Kamakura to the Edo time, their roles may have included see, espionage, scouting, assassination missions, perhaps surrounded by the service of feudal rulers (daimyo or shogun).
So, to be the real NINJA, you inevitability to go to Japan to cram.
you cannot become a ninja, you must be born one.

No comments:

Post a Comment