Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How does creativity develop across childhood and youth?

I am aware of the confluence of social/environmental/cultural factors that influence nouns of creativity. However,..
just as we hold stages for cognitive development, are here any different structures that effect creativity in a preschooler---> college going child--> adolescent etc.How does creativity develop across childhood and youth?
Not that I enjoy read about. I am simply finishing an Adolescent Psch course at my college and creativity has never be mentioned as a change during youth.
I don't think that this subdivision of your brain changes, or is artificial by hormones.
The only possibility for switch I would think, would be expanding the expression of subject concern with the expansion of acquaintance and also many of the arts are driven by our emotion. So as a person ages they would hold more emotions to express.
hullo
creativity is a mind faculty that can be brought up within children if they had the proper tools at home or college,it needs unorthodox methods contained by problem solving ways of thinking.
dr solo

No comments:

Post a Comment