Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How efficient is Tegretol surrounded by controlling fixation?

Also is it likely to mete out weight gain close to lithium does?How efficient is Tegretol surrounded by controlling fixation?
tegretol usually doesn't cause cargo gain. it's usually used in combination beside other meds for mania...depends upon the point of mania and the frequency. trileptal and topamax together are pretty flawless for rapid cycling bipolar...it really depends upon the tolorance/sensitivity the individual has to medication also. stay away from depakote if you're worried about cargo gain. tegretol is also used for seizures and migraine headache.
Tegretol is primarily an anti seizure med. ... it is a neurotransmitter inhibitor . so I'm not sure ... it will slow a personage down quite a bit.
its not greatly effective i hold a friend who has be on it for some time and he is still manic also yes he has put on seriously of weight
Carbamazapine is the best med I ever took for my bipolar. It help a lot and. I never gain that much weight and contained by fact I did loss some once I be stable. I would say yes pocket it and its very highly good. and the women above is incredibly right depakote piles on the pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment