Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do i return with a out of state anxiety medication refill?

I just moved to texas from alabama and am presently completely out of my medication. My medication is for 1mg clonazepam? I am not insured at this time what can i do the days get more worse?How do i return with a out of state anxiety medication refill?
You're doctor surrounded by Alabama can call surrounded by a prescription for you to your new pharmacy surrounded by Texas. (Well, my doctor in NY call one in for me surrounded by SC) - call your hoary doctor, tell him your situation, hold the phone number of the TX pharmacy ready! If you used Walgreens for example contained by AL, use Walgreens in TX - use impossible to tell apart chain and they'll enjoy your pharmacy record too, that may facilitate. Good luck.
You should have bought a prescription beside you to your new state. Perhaps you can telephone your old doctor and ask them to beckon the new local pharmacy near a prescription for your medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment