Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do you cope near epilepy low title me still getting nearby near comfort?

do you suffer from this illnessHow do you cope near epilepy low title me still getting nearby near comfort?
There's a open-minded amount of variation in that condition, of course, so how you business deal with it is going to depend plentifully of the particulars of your situation.
I used to hold about one distinguished mal seizure a month... within some ways better and in some ways worse later some. The seizures themselves weren't too hazardous (though I'm told other people found afterwards rather frightening) unless I be already doing something risky. So I stopped driving, let friends and co-workers know what to do, and pretty much go on as usual.
The worst part of that time for me be when someone would call an ambulance or something. Though I inherent their concern, all a hospital could really do for me be give me some liquid and charge me a thousand dollars. I eventually got a medical bracelet describing medical responders to never hospitalize me for my condition and that took care of that.
Eventually I found some drug that did a commendable job of repressing my seizure. Dilantin at first, then carbamazepine. The doctors kept prescribing adequate to give me unpleasant side effects, but I found that for me it worked a moment ago as well minus the side effects if I took half as much as they told me too. (I guess I'm a difficult long-suffering at times!)
So all within all things are going a short time ago fine for me now. I hope you do as powerfully!
ye ive jus recently be re-diagnosed wiv it
it suks i woz jus goin 2 learn 2 drive
jus keep hold of ur head up and filch each hours of daylight as it comes wot medication r u on?
lamotrigine iz doin me head surrounded by lol

No comments:

Post a Comment