Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How does anxiety bring in the body grain?

How does anxiety bring in the body grain?
Maybe hyperactive. You may experience shortness of breath or tightness in your chest. Some empire mistake acute anxiety for heart attack. Anxiety often cause muscle twitch, tiredness or general ache and pains. Anxiety is easily treated beside relaxation techniques or medication. Consult your family doctor.
Horrible. Very tired, but you can't sit still. Sometimes near are butterflies in you're stomach, but most of the time it's simply a sick feeling. And you other feel resembling something is going to happen.
It make it feel fruitless. Sometimes you can feel sick and sometimes you can hold a headache or back pains from it.
Flushed, excited, anxious, edgy, concerned, nauseous, swift heart rate, shortness of breath, sweaty, any or all of these.
Horrendous. It make me lightheaded, and my heart starts to palpitate. Then I start to throw up. Ick. I hate that emotion. Eventually, I get so doomed to failure I faint - that's why I own to take prescription for it.
you can't calm yourself down,own to be doing something all the time can't consecrate,inkling hyped up

No comments:

Post a Comment