Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do I grow up?

I live with my boyfriend and we both work to support respectively other, but I'm worried that I'm going to fail him sometime and be forced to go rear legs to my parents because I just can't grow up.
I take a job and it's one and only a matter of months beforehand I quit it, despite the fact that my supervisors usually love me and I work knotty. After a while, I just find overwhelmed by how hard it is and I quit, but I'm so ashamed of it that I usually lately disappear rather than try to work it out.
I perceive really responsible some days (taking care of bills in good time, helping to keep the place verbs, etc.), but it only last so long before I start to want to lately have other citizens take meticulousness of me again, and it's overwhelming.How do I grow up?
Try this exercise called, "Growing Down." Great website.
http://www.coping.org/innerhealing/conte...
It sounds resembling you may have ADD. I'd discuss to a Doctor & get that checked out...in attendance are ways to help you cope.
I am THOUROUGHLY impressed. Most those can't admit their short-comings... WOW... From what I read, you are more surrounded by touch with realness than most people are.
You will do purely fine.
You just enjoy to keep yourself motivated. I know that it is knotty, but it is self rewarding. when you feel approaching you just can't do it any more, lean on your boyfriend for support. Don't newly give up.
exerecise, find some sun, go to make-up, find a hobby, read books on inspiration, take romantic walk with bf, meditatate, guzzle organic food as much as possible, stay away from white sugar and second-hand goods food, cook at home... do one, or some or all of it and you can find symmetry and strength within to brave yourself against any facade of adversity

No comments:

Post a Comment