Saturday, October 23, 2010

How do i control my anger?

my parents are sending me to anger management and i dont' want to dance but they think i should because i tend to grasp mad efficiently and when i get foolish i like to curse at relations what should i do,even my friends say alike thingHow do i control my anger?
Having anger is middle-of-the-road, acting out on anger gets one within trouble.
The point is to deal beside anger before it become an action.
When you be aware of your self getting anger, take a cavernous breath, hold for a few seconds and articulate the serenity prayer.
Accept the things I cannot change. It help me.
You should go.
Give anger regulation a try. Open your mind to the possibility that this can help. I enjoy see psychologists before for anger and similar issues.
There is no shame within getting help.
Best of Luck To You
I ruminate your parents are doing the right thing for you, not out of spite but because they want the best for you. The anger management class will most expected give you ways on how to business deal with intense emotion that can be overwhelming for you. Good Luck =)
Well, your parents seem to own at least an attempt at an aswer, while you freshly get silly. Why not go?
write down what you quality.
It wont hurt to go I can take to mean your rebellion on it. You will be glad you did. It will give a hand other relationships you have contained by the future, bosses,friends,boyfriends,husb... Its primarily so you can learn to cope when things dont turn the way you want or need them too. I think its respectable that you turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment